Thursday 14 July 2011

Craving

I was really craving today, craving from the moment I woke up!!!

After lunch it was still with me so I shot out the front door and headed off down the road to deal with the desperation before it got too bad to cope with. I nipped into the shop and grabbed a six-pack of............ chocolate biscuits.

It could have been worse - it's not so long ago that it would have been a six-pack or a half bottle, perhaps a quarter bottle, depending on what I had in my pocket.

Things are a bit different now, or let's be honest, things are becoming a bit different now. I cannot deny it, the thoughts still pass through my excuse for a brain but that's as far as they go these days. Perhaps the Campral (Acamprosate calcium) is making the difference that it is claimed to make. I've been on it for about two or three weeks now so it's maybe a bit early to say, suffice to say that at the moment I feel pretty good but do have to sleep a bit more than what I consider to be normal - not that you get much "normal" around here.


Time for a can of coke now.


More important, it's time to get stuck into the chocolate biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment