Monday 4 July 2011

No desire today

Quite incredible.

It has been what, two, two and a half weeks since I last drank any alcohol and I feel pretty good, pretty good indeed.

Why? Not sure at the moment. Perhaps it's the acamprosate, perhaps not. Perhaps it's the mindset regarding giving up the demon drink. Perhaps there is no definable reason and I'm just feeling pretty good, whatever, I'm not complaining about it.

Maybe it's simply because the sun is out!!!

I don't know about you but I don't need any reason to explain how it works. As long as I can stay away from the poison that has cost me so much, over so many years then it's alright by me.

If it changes then I'll keep you posted.

More importantly, if it doesn't change then I'll keep you posted too. That's when I have something good to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment