Wednesday 13 July 2011

Oh God, I slept in today!!!

Oh God, I slept in today!!!

Hmmm..... Let's rewind that and start again.

Oh God, I was too lazy to get out of bed on time today. That's better, a bit of the truth does no harm. Don't know what happened, if I had a seizure or possibly just needed more sleep than normal - whatever, I'm late.

One thing I can say and am proud to say is that I'm still not drinking. I still do not want to drink any alcohol-based, so-called refreshment. I'm happy with a coffee or a tin of coke, maybe a fresh orange as a treat. I remember all too well what the treat was before, more alcohol - and I remember what the result was, being sick or falling over, you get the idea I'm sure.

I'll stay away from that for the rest of my puff I think. I certainly hope. Any return and it's a downhill tumble. Further and further into the problems that both alcohol and the addiction to alcohol cause.

I don't want to go there.

I don't want to drink alcohol therefore I won't, end of.

No comments:

Post a Comment