Tuesday 14 June 2011

I want a drink


I feel crap.

I feel crap and it's caused by addiction to alcohol, alcoholism if you like and I know how to cure it. The method that I would use is 100% successful but - big but here - it leaves a hangover for you to enjoy tomorrow.


Why do I feel crap? Probably because I want a drink - and that, to be honest is the last thing that will do me any favours. And if I drink any alcohol, no doubt with the intention of having just the one, just a small whisky or whatever, then it'll be the old story, the one that I've been through a few times - maybe more often than just a few times - the one small drink will be the bottle followed by unconsciousness and tomorrow, well then I'll come to and get some more to deal with the hangover and on it goes.


I'll stay away from it - I'd better stay away from it because if I don't - because if not then it's all downhill.


I cannot allow myself to forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment